Blessed Sacrament Reunion

Welcome...This blog site was created to provide a forum for Blessed Sacrament Alumni to reconnect and share memories. It's our hope that reliving the laughter and recalling the antics can bring us all back to a time when life was so much less complicated!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Was it you, Tina Georgieff?

Okay Rose King....the public humiliation you spoke of that Sr. Viginette subjected you to sounded very familiar to me. You had to go to each classroom and apologize personally for the uncontrollable, and oh so inappropriate giggling, laughing and roaring over the school PA during the prayer. I say this not because I remember you coming into my classroom...it's because I was right there with you "trying" to recite the prayer...I remember Mrs. Tomondi was glaring at us...we couldn't contain ourselves...and she wouldn't TURN OFF THE MICROPHONE! Such a small task and it would have saved us....But NOOOOO.......Yes, twas I...your accomplice and partner in crime! And who was the third?...There were three of us...we were in deep %$#*. Big catholic trouble. Okay...someone fess up...who was with us? Was it you, Tina Georgieff??? Can't remember!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hi Chris and Rose,
Fortunatly I wasn't involved in that caper. But what I do remember was the silence when we came back from the concert that Sr. Virginette had a group of us sing in. Remember? "Wade in the Water" Geesh I thought I'd never get that song out of my head.
Anyway...The silence was the sign that someone was in big trouble.

Who could it be I wondered?!?
There were only a few that I could think of. Keith Underwood, John Rydlewski and Paul Einikis. No they were at the concert with me.
Hummmm? Rose King of course, if there was mischief usually she was involved, but Chris Colle??? For shame.
The suspence is killing me who was the third girl involved. Come on Fess up.
I blame it all on Mrs.Tomondi.

Recently I have been asking friends from our class to email some of there fondest memories.
The most popular one is the Spook House.
I've been trying to clear the cob webs from the memory bank and seriously can't remember a thing.
Although I have been told that I played spin the bottle and kissed all of the boys, I guess those kisses weren't that memorable to me.Sorry guys.
So enlighten me boys!?!hehehe
I do remember Johnny Rydlewski trying to bite my neck....Johnny it's confession time for you.
I barly remember Mr. Vlasic and the stealing of the test caper.

So it is time to share your knowledge of the past no matter how painful or funny it is. Now when I look back I find that even though we were all snotty little brats I look back and laugh at how simple life was and how special each and everyone of you are to my memories.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the BS Reunion.
Beth Ann Settle

March 15, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Debbie Williams (Maxin)72 said...

Chris,

This is my 2nd attempt to post...the first one came under the name of the first Blog thingy that we tried to create so I deleted it.

Beth...I remember the test caper...I was the only girl that got the paddle because I was recruited by the guys to watch the door in case Vlasic was coming down the hall. I dont know how I got involved in this crime because we all know what a good girl (mouse)I was. I think it was because I was one of the first kids to come to school in the morning. The guys didnt even give me the answers to the test!!!!!
Debbie Williams (Maxin)

March 15, 2008 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

OK, Chris it just seems like yesterday that this episode happened but why am I drawing a blank on the third girl? We really went down there to say the prayer without getting in trouble. This prayer was said everyday I think after lunch. I don't know what happened to me I guess I just looked at the girls and something came over me. I was hoping that the PA was off when we were laughing. But when we got back into the classroom I knew by the look on the classmates faces we were in some kind of deep trouble. I know Virgenette was really mad at us. I had to bribe my little brother Kris who was in the 2nd grade with money so he would not go home and tell my parents about it. Man, those were the days!

March 18, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home